See you in VILNIUS in:
World Aerobiology 2024 is the must-to-attend event for experts, researchers and scientists in the field of aerobiology. Initiated by three leading associations (EAS, IAA and IRS) and hosted by Vilnius University, the Joint Meeting will become a platform for sharing research and knowledge and building new partnerships and networks.
World Aerobiology 2024
We are thrilled to announce that this extraordinary event will be held on July 1-5, 2024 in Vilnius, Lithuania. The meeting will feature three major events, including the 8th European Symposium on Aerobiology (8th ESA), the 12th International Congress on Aerobiology (12th ICA), and the 5th International Ragweed Conference (5th IRC).
At the World Aerobiology 2024, participants will have the opportunity to share their research, knowledge, and innovations in the study of airborne particles such as pollen, spores, and other bioaerosols.
Ingrida Šaulienė, Chair
- Registration opens – October 1, 2023
- Abstract submission deadline – February 15, 2024
- Notification of acceptance – March 25, 2024
- Early bird registration deadline – April 2, 2024
- Standard registration deadline – May 1, 2024
- Late registration deadline – June 30, 2024
- Opening of the meeting – July 1, 2024
- IAA General Assembly – July 2, 2024
- EAS General Assembly - July 3, 2024
- IRS General Assembly - July 4, 2024
The World Aerobiology 2024 meeting will take place in Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, located on Konstitucijos av. 20, Vilnius, Lithuania